- Objective C and Swift, Cocoa and CocoaTouch
- Clojure, ClojureScript, mostly for web related development (server and frontend)
- C, C++ (shared library, for example between iOS and the Android JNI)
- CSS, HTML
- Tinkering with Rust
- Freelance for a variety of smaller project :
- consulting on mobile dev
- computer architecture maintenance and development for small companies
- custom development
- Founder of Tyre 360, an all encompassing project to manage a tyre station : ressource management, appointment taking, on site/off site management, stock, ordering... Project on hold following a change of politic from main partners.
- Full time employee at Mondial Telecom from 2012 to 2015 as iOS developer and team coordinator.
- Mobile development teacher at Brussels SAE
- Full time developer/designer at WiO for 2 years :
Taught me a lot, especially about handling customer directly, choosing the pragmatic way, working under time pressure.
- mobile development like the apps for the Francofolies 2012, various prototype for customer as big as Amnesty international.
- web development for project requiring custom backend and a great frontend - ecommerce website, internal cms, integration system.